Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Braids! Braids! Braids!


French Fishtail Seashell BraidFor many the summer is over, as is braid season, but I beg to differ. Braids are one of my favorite hairstyles, especially with all the varieties of braids. Here are my favorite braids I have collected over the years. Enjoy!   



HairstyleA cute updo for you gals with bangs....Braids, braids, braids!.<3Taylor Swift HairspirationOne of my faves!Perfectly imperfect, love itThere's a Secret to This Adorable Braid on Jennifer Morrison. Want to Know What It Is?Up do! So easyflorals+braids=perfect summer music fest haira cool twist on regular pigtails, i wanna do this!an easy way to update your low ponytucked away french braid <3Ribbon braidsick hair :)love this hairlove the hair!ponytail idea - wrap garland in it. odd, but prettylove her hair, hate herlove braidlove her hair

 cute haircute























Much Love,

Avg Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment